Followers

Monday 11 March 2013

Changed Card

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good weekend and all the mum's got spoilt yesterday.
I'd like to say a big thank you for my lovely comments and all the good luck wishes Ive had regarding my try for the DT position. I'm so chuffed.
I can now show you the card that i did for my mum, well you have already see it but i changed it into a twisted easel card like i did for hubby's mum. The image is one of Sweet Pea Stamps/ Rachel Anderson's Twilight Shimmer.
 
 
2 of my grandsons...had to show you this one..
 
 
Now i have to do something with this cotton reel..Hubby's mum has entered us both into a competition where you have to make something using the cotton reel. You have to pay £2.50 for the cottn reel but £2 goes to charity so i dont mind entering. Think i will paint it white then and turn it into a vase. Do some die cut flowers then stick onto wire  and add some ribbon etc. I no its a bit boring compered to what hubby's mum is doing. She making a carousel with all quilled girls sitting on swings. I will make sure i show you as its going to be amazing when finished. She has won one of the competitions before with one of her quilled cards.
 
the before photo...
Hugs
xx Lozzy xx
shall be back later to see what you all been doing
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning Lozzy. I love the image and the colours and details are gorgeous.
    Such a cute photo of your adorable Grandsons, thanks for making me smile!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card lozzy.really pretty image and colours and i love the fab design.
    gorgeous pic of your grandsons and i can`t wait to see what you do with the cotton reel.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...